Launceston United's unbeaten title-winning campaign has been recognised in the Northern Championship season awards.
Cameron Heazlewood, who masterminded the Birch Avenue club's 12 wins and two draws, was named the competition's coach of the year while leading scorer Jessica Robinson claimed the league's best and fairest award.
Robinson's 12 goals weren't quite enough to claim the golden boot which was won by free-scoring Devonport's Renske Rombouts (21).
United's Aidan Rigby and Rhys Kinslow, of Riverside, shared the men's golden boot with 15 goals each.
Devonport dominated the awards winning three best and fairests and golden boots.
- George Dale Medal: Henry Andrews (Devonport Strikers)
- Women: Jessica Robinson (Launceston United)
- NC1: Kamil Douglas (Devonport)
- Under-18: Lyall Tayden (Devonport)
Coach of the year
- Women: Cameron Heazlewood (Launceston United)
- Men: Darren Purton (Devonport)
- Men: Aidan Rigby (Launceston United) and Rhys Kinslow (Riverside Olympic) 15 goals
- Women: Renske Rombouts (Devonport) 21 goals
- NC1: Connor Lizotte (Devonport) 13 goals
- Under-18: Chidinma Esomeju (Devonport) 19 goals