Launceston rising star Ethan Conway has joined elite company in becoming the third player to win multiple player of the round gongs this season.
After notching his maiden A-grade ton with an impressive 110 against Mowbray last weekend, the teenager matched Sean Harris and Dane Anderson on two nominations apiece.
Lions captain-coach Alistair Taylor said the powerful number six had made huge strides this season.
"He's improved a lot," Taylor said.
"He's worked pretty hard so it's just great to see a young bloke getting some really good rewards through hard work."
PLAYER OF THE ROUND WINNERS
- Round 1: Sam Elliston-Buckley (Launceston)
- Round 2: Dane Anderson (Westbury)
- Round 3: Dane Anderson (Westbury) / Sean Harris (South Launceston)
- Round 4: Tom Garwood (Riverside)
- Round 5: Not awarded (rain affected)
- Round 6: John LeFevre (Mowbray)
- Round 7: Brodie Jarrad (South Launceston)
- Round 8: Cooper Anthes (Riverside)
- Round 9: Sean Harris (South Launceston)
- Round 10: Ethan Conway (Launceston)
- Round 11:Nathan Philip (South Launceston)
- Round 12: Ethan Conway (Launceston)