Grand final sides Scottsdale and South Launceston have dominated the inaugural NTFAW team of the year.
Selected by coaches, the 22-strong team features six Scottsdale players and four from South Launceston, with last season's TWL North premier Evandale also providing four selections.
Magpies skipper Letitia Johnston was handed the captaincy mantle with the league's leading goalkicker Kiara Foley her back-up.
Competition newcomers Bridgenorth and Old Launcestonians each won three selections, while Old Scotch's Georgia Nicholas and Meander Valley's Caitlyn Webster their club's sole representatives.
Wooden-spooner George Town was the only side not to feature in the team.
The 21-point loss remains South Launceston's only defeat this season.
2019 NTFAW TEAM OF THE YEAR
- B: Alissia Pearson (SL), Ruby Slater (Scot)
- HB: Emily Perkins (SL), Mikayla Binns (Scot), Courtney Grice (Evan)
- C: Maddie Whitney (Bri), Letitia Johnston (Scot)(C), Georgia Nicholas (OS)
- HF: Georgina Dare (Scot), Kiara Foley (SL)(VC), Courtney Sharman (Evan)
- F: Jessica Casey (Scot), Narina Maurangi (Evan)
- Foll: Maddie Howe (Bri), Kate Child (SL), Raigan Kettle (Scot)
- Int: Annmaree Baylis (Evan), Kate McLaughlin (OLs), Cailtin Mulligan (Bri), Caitlyn Webster (MV), Kate Minchin (OLs), Emma Price (OLs)
- Coach: Adrian Dean (South Launceston)
ELSEWHERE IN SPORT