LOCAL Government Minister Peter Gutwein today announced the eight members of the Tasmanian Planning Reform Taskforce.
The taskforce will help create a single statewide planning scheme.
Executive chair Mary Massina will be joined by:
- Local Government Association of Tasmania chief executive Alan Garcia
- Master Builders' Association of Tasmania executive director Michael Kerschbaum
- Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers' Association chief executive Jan Davis
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry chief executive Michael Bailey
- Former Planning Institute of Australia state president Emma Riley
- Dobson Mitchell and Allport director Andrew Walker
- All Urban Planning principal Fraser Read
- PDA Surveyors director John Dent
READ MORE IN TOMORROW'S EXAMINER