Check out our online version of this week's Real Estate View for great tips, articles and homes to discover
- 42-50 Devonport Road, Quoiba
- For sale by offer
- Agency: Shepherd and Heap
- Agent: Ian Singline, 0419 820 820
- Inspect: By appointment
This expansive facility is the ideal offering particularly for businesses in the manufacturing or fabrication industries having spacious factory, workshop and warehouse storage components.
Located in Quoiba, Devonport's main industrial precinct, it is positioned extremely well for those wanting to capitalise on statewide, interstate and even export markets.
This substantial industrial engineering/processing factory facility is a rare freehold opportunity and one not to be missed.
Main features of 42-50 Devonport Road include:
- Four titles totalling 8,341m (over two acres)
- Total building area of 4636m including separate admin offices
- Five contiguous clear span factory sections with spring heights up to 8m
- Five overhead cranes up to 10t capacities
- Located in prominent and established industrial precinct
- Within close proximity to all the major North West business centres
- Direct access to major arterials Devonport Road and Stony Rise Road and Bass Highway
- Five minutes from Port of Devonport,
- Five minutes from Devonport rail terminal and 10 minutes from Devonport Airport
- Only one hour to Launceston, three hours to Hobart
- Light Industrial zoning overlay
- Lease back by Doric Engineering offered for up to 24 months at a net rent reflecting 8.5 per cent return on purchase
- Existing monthly sub-lease to Atlantic Oils on shed five
For further details, IM report and other call Ian Singline