The Latin American Film Festival is back for its 16th year to promote art and culture.
The festival will feature 10 Latin American films including The Dognapper, King, Hero Soul, Panama, Hunting Party, Kimura, Guarani, Dolphins go to the East, Javier's Passion, and The Gazelle's Dance.
The event will be hosted on SBS Demand.
The festival will run from February 1 until April 30, but from February 1-5, SBS On Demand will premiere two films a day.
IN OTHER NEWS:
- WA risk locations added, Premier addresses NZ travel bubble, vaccine rollout
- Fears of rapid rent increases as moratorium ends in Tasmania
- 'One of the lucky ones': Youngtown man's leukaemia battle
- Requests for information in Tasmania date back to 2017 without resolution
- Tasmanian businesses urged to prepare for JobKeeper to end as government remains steadfast