Launceston's John Gregory and Cradle Coast's Anna Murton took the chocolates from Saturday's triathlon at Devonport's Coles Beach.
On an 'extreme UV' day that saw Launceston's Jonte Armistead turn up the heat in an enticer field also featuring his brother Seth and mum Penny, Gregory and Murton finished well ahead of their nearest rivals in the sprint.
Gregory outlasted Andrew Rolls and TSL premiership footballer Jamieson House in the men's field while Murton shared the women's podium with Sarah Ford and Jane Sargison.
"We couldn't have asked for a better day - all the kids did well, closed road - it's a great little event," Cradle Coast Triathlon Club president Jodi Tobias said.
MORE SPORT: Tassie's top 5 sport stories of 2020
Sprint top five men
- 1. John Gregory (LTC, 50+) 1:02:50
- 2. Andrew Rolls (CCTM, 20-39) +1:27.1
- 3. Jamieson House - (CCTM, 20-39) +1:50.6
- 4. Patrick Smith (NA, 20-39) +4:44.0
- 5. Broden Mudford (NA, 20-39) +5:37.7
Sprint top five women
- 1. Anna Murton (CCTM, 20-39) 1:11:37.9
- 2. Sarah Ford (LTC, 20-39) +2:37.0
- 3. Jane Sargison (Tri South, 40-49) +4:35.8
- 4. Anne Henderson (The Herd, 50+) +5:33.7
- 5. Philippa Martin (CCTM, 40-49) +8:16.4
Enticer top three
- 1. Jonte Armistead(LTC, 16-19) 30:34.6
- 2. Hayden Arnold (LTC, 16-19)+3:10.7
- 3. Jack Latham (CCTM, 12-15) +3:44.0