A prominent piece of Launceston's history is officially under contract with a local investor.
The prime piece of commercial real estate at 11 High Street consisted of Clarence House and the QV Tower, the site of the former Queen Victoria Maternity Hospital.
The property was listed by Launceston based commercial agents Shepherd & Heap.
Director Blake Shepherd said there was significant interest in the site from both local and interstate representatives.
In other news:
- Listen to our new audio briefings on your smart speaker
- Passenger flown to hospital after serious crash
- Bob Brown foundation attempts to halt logging through court action
- Pandemic no excuse for family violence
- See the light: Council asked to rethink road knockback
- Superintendent's online Northern prison comments 'inappropriate'