Fourteen TSL players have been nominated for Wednesday night's AFL national draft.
Launceston (Isaac Chugg, Jared Dakin) and North Launceston (Jackson Callow, Oliver Sanders) both have two players nominated while North Hobart has a competition-high six.
Other Tasmanians in with a shot of being picked up include 20-year-old SANFL flag-winner Rhyan Mansell and consistent VFL ball-magnet Matt Hanson (25).
Jackson Thurlow, Mitch O'Neill and Hugh Dixon are among those hoping to be thrown an AFL lifeline after being delisted by their clubs in the past few months.
This year's AFL draft is being held as a virtual event due to coronavirus and will begin at 7pm on Wednesday.
MORE FOOTBALL: Whitford reveals next move
- Hamish Allan (North Hobart) 28/11/2000
- Riley Ashlin (Kingborough) 10/06/2002
- Jackson Callow (North Launceston) 11/06/2002
- Isaac Chugg (Launceston) 26/02/2002
- Sam Collins (North Hobart) 06/01/2002
- Jared Dakin (Launceston) 19/01/2001
- Sam Darley (North Hobart) 15/02/1993
- Oliver Davis (Clarence) 18/07/2002
- Harrison Gunther (Glenorchy) 13/05/1999
- Ethan Jackson (Clarence) 22/10/2000
- Jye Menzie (North Hobart) 28/10/2002
- Oliver Sanders (North Launceston) 30/05/2002
- Jacob Steele (North Hobart) 21/01/2001
- Patrick Walker (North Hobart) 09/07/2002