A fire on a Burns Road property in Wyena caused $30,000 damage and took five fire trucks to contain it.
Tasmanian Fire Service crews from Lilydale, Rocherlea and Lebrina were called to the blaze just before 1pm after being alerted to smoke coming from a residential shed.
When they arrived the shed was engulfed and the fire had spread to the adjacent property.
A TFS spokesperson said the fire was deemed accidental and was believed to be caused by the overheated of a solar converter in the shed.
Tasmania Fire Service crews are battling a blaze on Burns Road in Wyena.
TFS were alerted to smoke coming from a residential shed and when they arrived the fire had spread from the shed to a house.
A TFS spokesperson said crews from multiple fire stations arrived at the scene around 1pm and were fighting to get the blaze under control.
As of 1:30pm three fire trucks were attending to the fire.
More to come.
In other news: