Two witnesses will give evidence in preliminary proceedings in relation to a Swansea couple accused of the 2009 murder of Campbell Town man Shane Geoffrey Barker.
Cedric Harper Jordan, 68, and Noelene June Jordan, 65, who have both pleaded not guilty, appeared in person in the Supreme Court in Launceston after recently being granted bail.
Mr Barker, the former son-in-law of the couple, was found in the hallway of his home with fatal gunshot wounds.
In other news:
- Three Ashley staff stood down after historical allegations raised
- Listen to our audio briefings on your smart speaker
- 'Shocking': Tasmania's unemployment rate now worst in nation
- Tasmanian prison services among top source of health complaints according to 2019/20 annual report
- CSIRO captures footage of meteor break up over Southern Ocean
Chief Justice Alan Blow said cross examination of the two witnesses would be limited to the matters specified in the application. The matter was adjourned until March 29, 2021.