Competitive sports will be back in business from 12pm on Friday thanks to a three week early mark on Stage 3 restrictions.
The premier announced the early easing on Wednesday, saying the restrictions had been brought forward from the original date of July 13.
"Tasmanians should be congratulated for the way they have come together," he said on Wednesday.
"We're in a very good position."
Additional freedoms as of 12pm, June 26:
- Competitive sport and training allowed
- Gatherings of up to 250 indoors, venues able to work on a per space basis
- Gathering of up to 500 people outdoors
- One person per two square metres allowed, both indoors and outdoors
- Spas and flotation tanks allowed to open