Three of the state's brightest Devils prospects shared their best footy moments and more in a quickfire Q&A.
- Best footy moment: Last year in the Devils we went over to play Bendigo and we won the game after Jye Menzie kicked [a goal] after the siren. I think that's one of the best moments I've been a part of.
- Most influential coach: I could go on forever. All the coaches here at Launny and the Devils, the hard work they've put in during this time has been unbelievable. I had a really good athletics coach in Wenonah Sharman and she was able to teach me how to use it not just on the athletics track, but in footy, so that's made me go a lot further.
- Favourite AFL player: A lot of my favourites have retired in [Luke] Hodge and that sort of thing. At the moment I'd say my favourite is Dusty Martin.
- AFL player you play like: I'm not sure - maybe a Zach Tuohy at half-back.
- Teammate you most admire: Jaydo Hinds my training partner, he's just an unreal bloke. He just battles and battles and he's one of the best blokes going around I reckon.
- Best advice you've received: You've got to work on your strengths more than your weaknesses - you've got to be elite at your strengths and have limited weaknesses and that's something I've tried to take on board.
RELATED:Devils discuss draft hopes
- Best moment: Last year I was fortunate enough to play in the Futures game before the grand final on the MCG and also play in the North Launceston TSL premiership. Both those games were in two weeks.
- Favourite player: Jack Darling is probably my favourite from West Coast, he plays a similar role to myself so that's why I like watching him.
- Teammate you most admire: Being in the academy for a few years now I've been able to train and work with Jared Dakin a fair bit and I've been able to watch his progress. He's been a really good model and leader and it's given me an example of what I need to be able to do.
- Best advice: Probably just put your head over the ball and run through it. Back yourself in and have confidence in yourself - I'm a very confident player on the field and I try to build my game around that.
- Best moment: Probably winning the under-18 division 2 championships, I think that was two years ago now.
- Favourite player: I really like players like Scott Pendlebury, I'd probably have to say him.
- Plays like: I've never really modelled my game on anyone specifically, I just like to take bits and pieces from different people's games that I think I could actually do or develop.
- Best advice: Probably some advice I got from Darren Trevena last year just on being smarter about where you can get the ball.