Few football leagues have as much personality as the Northern Tasmanian Football Association.
Where else would you find a 46-year-old ruckman starring week-in, week-out, a staffy lining up on the wing and a team of medical professionals escorting a die-hard trainer from hospital to a footy ground to watch his team in a grand final?
We only know of one place, and to celebrate we've compiled a quiz that'll test you on your knowledge of the NTFA between 2010 and 2020.
Once you've finished, check your score against the table below to find out where you sit in NTFA quiz history.
SCORE PERCENTAGE GUIDE
- 0-20: We regret to inform you that you've been relegated to the NTFA's third division.
- 21-40: Josh Holton's just kicked five on you but the coach thinks you've still got promise.
- 41-54: Solid effort, you're a Michael Murfet medallist!
- 55-66: Great job, receive the Corey Bosworth badge of honour!
- 67-78: Stellar NTFA knowledge! Here's the Luke Mccarty cup!
- 79-87: Huge effort! We bestow you with the Allan O'Sign order of excellence
- 88-93: Wow! You're an Anthony Axton award winner. The game's highest honour!
- 94-100: There's a glitch in this quiz which means this shouldn't be possible. We have no idea how you've managed to do this.
MORE FOOTBALL: Callow, Chugg and Dakin discuss draft hopes