Hawthorn will host Adelaide, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide and West Coast at Launceston's UTAS Stadium in 2020.
With Melbourne's pre-season visit confirmed earlier in the week and an Anzac Day fixture with West Coast locked in on Wednesday, the Hawks learned their three other Launceston opponents early Thursday morning.
The Crows haven't graced Launceston since round 12, 2010, but were Hawthorn's first opponent when the Launceston deal began in 2001.
Port Adelaide has played at UTAS Stadium in both 2018 and 2019, while North Melbourne last flew to Launceston for a 'Tasmanian derby' in 2017.
The 2020 season will be the first time Hawthorn has hosted only one Victorian team (encompassing former Melbourne clubs Brisbane and Sydney) since the four-match deal began in 2007, however, Hawks chief executive Justin Reeves said the club was "thrilled" with the fixture.
RELATED: Hawks to meet Eagles on Anzac Day
"Our games in Tassie are spread pretty evenly across the season with our Round 6 clash against West Coast, in the family-friendly Saturday afternoon timeslot on ANZAC Day, one to really look forward to," he said.
"The additional match-ups against Port Adelaide in Sir Doug Nicholls Round (Round 10), North Melbourne (Round 17) and Adelaide (Round 21) is a fantastic outcome for our loyal Tasmanian fans.
"As always, we are very much looking forward to our four home games in Launceston."
As well as visiting Launceston, North Melbourne will play Brisbane, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Fremantle in Hobart between rounds five and 23.
Together with a pre-season clash with Sydney at Kingston Twin Ovals and two AFLW matches, the club will feature a whopping eight times across the state in 2020.
AFL Tasmania's public affairs and infrastructure state manager Damian Gill conceded some would be disappointed by the lack of Victorian sides among the eight Tasmanian home and away fixtures, but said there were positives for tourism and North Melbourne fans.
"I think it's great for Tasmanian North Melbourne fans," Gill said.
"They get another game as well as the [pre-season] series games, so plenty of footy for North Melbourne's Tasmanian fans that's for sure.
"I'm sure Tasmanians would love more Victorian content but I think it's really good with the spread right across the country."
Hawthorn's four fixtures will all be played on Saturday afternoons, which will likely clash with the traditionally well-attended NTFA.
2020 TASMANIAN FIXTURES
- Round 5: Sunday April 19, 1.10pm: North Melbourne v Fremantle at Bellerive Oval
- Round 6: Saturday, April 25, 1.10pm: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles at UTAS Stadium
- Round 10: Saturday, May 23, 1.45pm: Hawthorn v Port Adelaide at UTAS Stadium
- Round 13: Saturday, June 13, 1.45pm: North Melbourne v Brisbane at Bellerive Oval
- Round 17: Saturday, July 11, 2.10pm: Hawthorn v North Melbourne at UTAS Stadium
- Round 19: Saturday, July 25, 2.10pm: North Melbourne v Gold Coast at Bellerive Oval
- Round 21: Saturday, August 8, 4.35pm: Hawthorn v Adelaide at UTAS Stadium
- Round 23: date TBC North Melbourne v Melbourne at Bellerive Oval