Lauderdale has continued its unbeaten start to the season courtesy of an eight-goal second term at home.
Kicking with the wind, the Southern Bombers overturned a 19-point quarter-time deficit to record an 11.8 (74) to 8.10 (58) win over North Launceston, who had won the two rivals' past six encounters.
Northern Bombers coach Taylor Whitford rued not taking more advantage of the breeze in the first term, but was happy to have measured his new-look side at the toughest ground in the TSL.
"This result clarified where I thought we were at the be honest," Whitford said.
"We're a completely different group to what we had last year and in previous years, and we've got a lot of learning and understanding to do before the end of the year.
"To get the three wins early was great, but realistically it probably put us in our place at the moment where we sit.
RELATED: Launceston run over persistent Roos
"We take a lot out of it - we take probably more out of this game than what we've done the first couple because things stand out now which is great.
"We've got Glenorchy next week which is going to be a great test again and we want that at the moment, we want to see what areas of the game we need to do a little bit better to match it with these groups."
North captain Brad Cox-Goodyer played his best game of the season so far, kicking four goals from the midfield, and was given good support by Josh Ponting.
In the back half, experienced pair Jay Foon and Arion Richter-Salter - wearing number 50 in his 50th game - were typically reliable.
Jordan Tepper and James Curran both hit the scoresheet for the first time, finishing with a goal apiece.
For Lauderdale, Sam Siggins and Jeremiah Perkins were influential while skipper Bryce Walsh kicked a goal in his 150th game.
- Lauderdale 1.1, 9.2, 10.5, 11.8 (74)
- North Launceston 4.2, 5.5, 8.8, 8.10 (58)
- GOALS, Lauderdale : H. Kerinaiua 3, H. Smith 2, P. Bellchambers 1, B. Walsh 1, W. Gergel 1, M. Elliott 1, B. McGuinness 1
- North Launceston : B. Cox-Goodyer 4, B. Elmer 2, J. Tepper 1, J. Curran 1
- BEST, Lauderdale : S. Siggins, J. Perkins, H. Smith, N. Franklin, H. Kerinaiua, A. Saunders
- North Launceston : B. Cox-Goodyer, J. Foon, B. van Buuren, A. Richter-Salter, J. Ponting, T. Donnelly