Northern Tasmania's largest wedding expo is back.
More than 60 exhibitors will attend Sunday's Weddings at The Albert event to provide inspiration for brides and grooms-to-be.
Represented at the expo will be different venues, caterers, photographers, florists, hair and make-up artists, and bakers.
- It's a nice day for a white wedding expo at Albert Hall
- Launceston's Albert Hall hosts Weddings at the Albert Bridal Expo 2016 | Photos
- Clever ideas at Weddings at the Albert bridal expo
- 2017 Wedding Expo at Albert Hall delights brides-to-be in Launceston | Photos
- Black wedding dress showcased at bridal expo in Launceston
The Bostonians, The Smokin Elmores, and the St Cecilia Orchestra will perform through the day.
Two fashion parades will take place, with the first to begin at 12.30pm and the second at 2pm.
Australian designer Jannifer Wu's latest designs will be on show, alongside fashions from Timeless Elegance and Les Lees.
- WHEN: Sunday, April 7 from 11am.
- WHERE: Albert Hall, Launceston.
- TICKETS: $10 if pre-purchased at Timeless Elegance, or $12 on the door. Children under 18 are free.
- INFORMATION: Visit the event's Facebook page.