If you're stuck on what to wear to the upcoming Launceston Cup, a fashion event aims to provide some inspiration.
Fashion for Fillies coordinator Sue Rees said the event allowed guests to enjoy a three-course luncheon while watching a fully choreographed fashion parade, featuring autumn fashion and race wear.
"They can enjoy the fashion, the fine dining, and the races," Ms Rees said.
She said longer length dresses and bright colours and florals would be popular at this year's cup.
"Actually, many of the colours were very much in in the 80s," she said.
"Many girls are going for that longer look, and I think it's more classical."
Nude coloured shoes would be popular, as they went with most colours.
Ms Rees said many of the fashions were likely to be featured in The Examiner's Fashions on the Field.
- WHAT: Fashion for Fillies
- WHEN: February 24, at 11.30am for a noon start
- WHERE: Colours Function Room, Tasmanian Turf Club
- COST: $70 per person
- TICKETS: Sues of Invermay or Kachoo, no door sales
- INFORMATION: Go Racing Tasmania