Preparation: 25 mins
Ingredients for 4
- 2 plump Lebanese cucumbers, cut into 5cm batons
- 1-2 long red chillies, thinly sliced (seeds in)
- 4 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage (about 1/2 medium)
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage (about 1⁄4 medium)
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves
- 2 just-ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into thin ribbons
- 500g cooked king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Sweet chilli & lime dressing:
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- To make the sweet chilli & lime dressing, combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake until well combined. Set aside.
- Combine cucumbers, chillies, cabbage, onion, mint and Thai basil in a large bowl. Drizzle with half of the dressing and gently toss to combine.
- Arrange the cabbage salad in serving bowls, top with mango and prawns. Sprinkle with cashews. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve with lime wedges.