The Examiner-IGA Junior Sports Awards has a proud history of recognising the achievements of talented Northern Tasmanian rising stars.
We are now accepting entries for this year’s six categories, with Northern Tasmanian residents aged between 12 and 18 years, on or before end of nomination period on September 30, 2018, eligible for nomination. Each entry will be individually judged by a panel based on achievements of nominated athletes from October 1, 2017.
People can nominate those those that have achieved great results, shown great application, sportsmanship or provided great service to sport via examiner.com.au
- Female Junior Sportsperson of the Year (15-18 years)
- Male Junior Sportsperson of the Year (15 -18 years)
- Rising Junior Star of the Year – female (12-14 years)
- Rising Junior Star of the Year – male (12-14 years)
- Ricky Ponting Service to Sport Shield
- Team of the Year