City FM Australia provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners.
This role offers an opportunity for a skilled and proactive individual to work as a Technical Training Manager within the City FM’s People & Safety Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining training for our field operations teams nationally.
- Developing and maintaining National Technical Training Plans for field operations teams across the business.
- Delivering consistent management oversight of technical training to ensure that training undertaken adds value to the business and is cost effective.
- Maintaining compliance with legislative requirements in relation to training, assessment and records management.
- Improving and maintaining the quality of training and training delivery methods, efficiency, cost effectiveness and compliance.
- Maintaining the currency of competency requirements and career paths to support structured development and ensure that unnecessary training is not undertaken.
- Effectively building the required competencies in our workforce now and in the future.
- Ensuring where applicable that government subsidies available for Vocational Training are utilised.
To Be Considered:
- Trade qualification or Engineering Degree
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment – highly preferred or willing to complete
- Extensive experience in electrical, refrigeration and air conditioning facilities management or associated field is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrated competency in designing, developing and facilitating technical training.
- Proven ability to effectively and creatively communicate to engage the full range of stakeholders in initiatives, varying style to meet audience needs.
- Time management skills appropriate to the role including effective prioritisation, project management, and communication.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to develop strong working relationships that will enable partnering to identify and develop technical training solutions.
City FM Australia is a Global Facilities Management Company and offers it employees flexible working arrangements, a newly renovated office, onsite parking, conveniently located Mulgrave office and a fantastic team environment.
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.