- Sales Support Representative
Your new company
This International company is a leader in several industries, they're looking for people to join their client management team in Port Melbourne, someone who is experienced Sales Support Representative and is willing to go the “extra mile”, with strong computer skills and excellent organisational skills. If you’re a people person, have an interest in Financial Services and you enjoy a challenge, this could be the position for you! For career hungry people, you can expect career advancement and a variety of directions you can go in, there is no cap on where you can go here, and you’ll be working in a hugely supportive environment.
Your new role
In this role, you will support the internal customers to ensure that queries and requests are auctioned in a timely manner.
- Preparing quotes and processing customer orders.
- Respond to and take ownership of customer enquiries to ensure that seamless quality service is always delivered whilst developing rapport and open communication with all customers
- Supporting a portfolio of corporate customers for financing and client management
- Reviewing and managing policy/process exceptions and ensure follow through with the appropriate department /business unit
- Support the Senior Account Manager in the execution of any communication and change management activities
What you'll need to succeed
- The desire to deliver positive outcomes and solutions to customers
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Solid administration skills
- Advanced computer skills, particularly MS Excel
- Previous experience working in a sales team preferable
What you'll get in return
- Flexible hours and workspaces
- Career Development
- 16 weeks paid primary carers leave & 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities & Employee Assistance Program (private coaching available to you and your family)
- Paid volunteer days to support your community / Employee Community Grants Fund
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Harley.firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2643516