Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service & hospitality. We now operate over 150 locally-minded restaurants around the country! We’re looking for an awesome Restaurant Manager to join our team at Grill’d Fremantle.
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
- Leading, mentoring, and motivating your team members with regular meetings to share experiences and ideas.
- Working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping out on the floor - We all work together as one team, you won't just be sitting in the office doing admin.
- Working closely with our Area Managers to ensure the Restaurant is performing at a high standard.
- Recruiting and rostering a team of 30-50 employees.
- Completing performance reviews for your team members, supporting their development, and creating talent pipelines for team member promotions.
- Managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets, and KPIs.
- Working with local community groups on our Local Matters program.
What we look for?
- Passion – You will be driven, self-motivated and bring a positive energy, seeing your team empowered to deliver ‘wow moments’ to create loyal, raving fans.
- Leadership – You’ll have previous experience leading a team in a fast-paced customer service environment and feel comfortable challenging the ‘status quo’.
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success. You’ll run your restaurant as if it’s your own, knowing we’ve always got your back when you need support!
- Trust - As a Grill’d Manager you will be an inspiring leader who will create an environment of honesty & transparency and you’ll keep your commitments.
- Sustainability - We believe In the power of small steps, that collectively, make a positive Impact to the future of our planet
- We offer an in-depth onboarding program, support you, and get you to where you want to be.
- Plenty of pathways to progress your career - Join our Support Office, become an Area Manager or Grill’d Partner.
- Work-life balance – our managers mostly stick to a standard working week. Thanks to our supportive team structure, there is no expectation for you to be on call on your day off!
- Eligibility for a company performance bonus. We have clear structures, systems, and achievable KPIs.
- Come to work and be yourself – you don’t have to fit in a box to work at Grill’d, we like to push the boundaries.
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community.
- We are growing rapidly and are in a stable position – none of our managers took pay cuts during COVID lockdowns.
As a hospitality business you will be required to work a combination of shifts including weekends and public holidays. However we don't have any overnights!
If you want to know more about life at Grill'd check us out here - https://careers.grilld.com.au/
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
As part of the process, you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.