- Fulltime Career Opportunity within the Rail Sector
- An exciting opportunity is available for a dedicated Refrigeration professional to join an established team in a state-of-the-art facility located in Darra on southside of Brisbane
Our client based in Darra on Southside of Brisbane is a Global Leader in Transport/Rail and a HVAC specialist providing innovative and custom-engineered solutions to deliver local market requirements.
An exciting opportunity exists for a HVAC / Refrigeration Technician to join their team at their state-of-the-art Darra premises. The role of the Refrigeration Technician is to provide service and warranty support to all company products or equipment manufactured, sold and serviced by the client to a high level of safety, quality and customer service.
The role tasks and duties include but aren’t limited to;
- Production Workshop service, maintenance, repair, retrofit, and commissioning works to a diverse range of HVAC product, parts and components.
- Accurately complete job sheets, timesheets, work instructions and any other required documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of Safety, efficiency, quality and customer service.
- Maintain and ensure all company supplied tools are kept in a good working order and immediately advise of any lost or damaged items.
- Deliver competency and proficiency to perform all tasks related to service and repair equipment including refurbishment strip down, assembly & test. This also includes following schematic mechanical and wiring diagrams.
- Ensure all works carried out meet our clients Quality Control requirements and standards and are in accordance with company HSE and 5S policies.
Skillsets, experiences and culture requirements;
- Australian Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in servicing and maintaining commercial air conditioning equipment.
- Arctick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Experience in servicing and maintaining commercial air conditioning equipment.
- Basic knowledge in machining, mechanics, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Technical ability to read electrical, mechanical and BOM’s and understand technical drawings.
- High degree of computer skills
- Team work, adaptability & flexibility and good problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation.
What's on Offer:
- Excellent remuneration package. (Please note there is no vehicle allocated in the package as this is a Workshop based role)
- A Global Company with ability of career progression.
- Great Team Culture.
- Work Life Balance.
- Supportive and Experienced Manager.
- State of the art workshop facility.
- Immediate start.