Fuse Recruitment is experiencing unprecedented growth and success and we're now looking to add an experienced and ambitious Consultant to our specialist Insurance & Wealth Management team.
Who is Fuse?
Fuse Recruitment's capabilities
A specialist recruitment agency with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, and Adelaide. We partner with businesses in the insurance, wealth management, manufacturing, infrastructure, and utilities industries. We are innovative and driven to deliver results for our customers!
We have an awesome family-like culture. Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events but we also knuckle down and get the job done.
We're pioneers in recruitment software's and have an impressive tech-stack to ensure you have the tools to dive deep into the passive candidate market when job applications are at an all-time low. We have an awesome Accounts team who will help you with all your queries, plus, a dedicated marketing team who regularly engage our 11 years' worth of candidate data to ensure you know when the best candidates come onto the market!
Benefits of joining our team
- Uncapped commissions, no clawback
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexibility & work-life integration
- Learning & development program
- CSR Team
- Much, much more!
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Sourcing and engaging with new clients to build relationships and long-term partnerships
- Partnering with the Talent team and Line Managers of your clients to develop a strategic recruitment plan
- Advertising, sourcing and interviewing top Insurance talent
- Providing your client with support throughout the recruitment process
- Negotiating the successful placement of senior candidates
- Working alongside two other specialist team members dedicated to servicing the clients in the industry
- Reporting weekly on agreed activity levels and providing insights into the current pipeline of work
Skills you'll need as our Recruitment Consultant?
- Previous experience in:
- A Recruitment Consultant role ideally within Insurance or the broader Financial Services industry OR
- Sales or customer service experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Business and financial acumen but with a willingness to learn and develop further
- A client-centric approach
- An ability and willingness to utilise multiple technologies and platforms in your role - we love game-changing technology at Fuse Recruitment!
- You must be a team player, we have a strong culture built on shared success and celebrating the wins of our team mates!
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Aaron White on 0481 112 033.
If you know someone looking for a role in recruitment, refer them to us and we'll give you $2,000* if they join our team!