- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career
- Permanent opportunity with a global company
- Revesby Location
Are you looking for that NEXT CHALLENGE and STEP IN YOUR CAREER? A great opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to take on the leadership of the maintenance within a heavy industry manufacturing plant in Revesby.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Team Leader to manage plant maintenance as well as provide engineering and technical expertise to improve safety, quality and environmental performance, reliability, operability, and efficiency/productivity of the manufacturing operation in Revesby.
- Lead the maintenance team to maintain and improve plant reliability and to keep production running at optimum levels.
- Work closely with the Plant Manager, Supervisors and operators to troubleshoot issues, work on plant breakdown and review processes and procedures to identify root-cause and implement continuous improvement activities.
- Manage reliability and maintenance operating costs.
- Responsible for employee and industrial relations relating to the maintenance function.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Drive the Preventative Maintenance program
- Identify future capital works projects and provide recommendations for actions relating to the projects. Manage capital works projects.
- Provide engineering and technical support to maintenance and production personnel.
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering discipline (Mechanical preferred)
- Experience in maintenance planning with the ability to work with and understand CMMS systems
- Experience and demonstrated ability to effectively lead, develop and manage a team
- Strong understanding of mechanical processes with experience in plant engineering, plant maintenance or a similar role
- Exposure to continuous improvement initiative
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- A strong commitment to safety and quality
- Competent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Willingness to work outside of hours as required
- Get huge 45% discounts on Michelin and BF Goodrich tyres each year for you and the family.
- Access to company discount programs with our corporate suppliers (flights, rental cars, accommodation, Apple products, health insurance).
- Free usage of our wellness program, for you and your family to access the confidential services, online resources and tools to assist you to manage your health at work and home through our MyCoach program.
- Optimise your wages by accessing our wide range of salary packaging to save money and pay less tax.
Submit your resume via the ‘apply now’ button or for a confidential discussion, please call Kim – People and Culture Advisor on 0436 436 696.
Disclaimer – Third-party agency referrals will not be accepted.