Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed, and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team to provide quality community aged care and NDIS services.
You will be instrumental in helping our clients gain independence by providing quality assessments and interventions that will greatly assist our clients to stay safe in their homes.
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our clients’ journey as they regain independence and a better quality of life.
About the role:
You will be a caring and committed Occupational Therapist focused on providing quality care while building meaningful relationships.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be responsible for home-based OT services to help our clients live the life they want.
Key responsibilities/ Case load:
- Functional assessments
- Equipment prescription
- Home modifications
- ADL and IADL assessments
- Cognitive assessments
What’s on offer:
- Part-time or casual (up to 0.4FTE)
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Launceston, TAS
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Career development - clear pathways to leadership
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Paid travel between consults
- Supportive, multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- $1,000 professional development fund
- $500 Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Access to staff-only rewards & discounts with major retailers including grocery & petrol voucher discounts
- Relevant Tertiary qualification – Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current Flu Vaccination
- NDIS National Worker Screening Check
- National Police Check (valid within 3 years)
How to apply:
Please email your CV to May Lam at email@example.com,
or call 02 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!