Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: St Leonards
We’re part of the Australia Post Group. So when you join StarTrack, you’re joining something bigger. Ask our business customers why they choose StarTrack and they’ll tell you, our unrivalled delivery network means we’re their first choice. We get what they want delivered their way - and fast.
Join a team committed to getting the job done right, first time
We’re looking for multi drop truck drivers to join our hard-working team in Launceston. With e-commerce booming, our truck drivers are critical to keeping things moving.
Keen to reclaim your weekends? Want a job that’ll see you behind the wheel but also keep you fit?
Working Monday to Friday in this permanent role, you’ll be using your mastery of manual transmission to get to each drop. Whether it's completing your daily safety check or scanning and manually packing loose loads onto your truck, one thing's for sure - safety will be front of mind, no matter what. And you’re the sort of person who sees interacting with our customers throughout the day as one of the perks of the job.
- Medium Rigid (MR) license with multi drop experience
- Manual transmission truck driving experience
- Ability to lift at least 30kg repeatedly – we assess this at a medical check before you start to ensure you’re safe on the job
- Fitness to be comfortable jumping in and out of your truck all day, hand packing or unloading at each drop
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Launceston area and surrounds
- To be safety focused and understand the importance of chain of responsibility
- Have a customer service mindset with effective communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills and basic numerical skills
What do we offer you?
- Job security – Permanent positions available
- Full time opportunities
- Work life balance – work Monday to Friday
- Onsite parking
- On the job training | Opportunities for career development
As part of the recruitment process we require you to provide a driving history report, undergo a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening and national police checks.
We believe investing in our people is good business That’s why we have a dedicated career coaching team for our employees.
Together, our differences make us stronger
With a reach across Australia and beyond, we’re working hard to create an inclusive workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve. Learn more about how we're supporting inclusion at StarTrack and Australia Post, here. If you require adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Diversity Team at email@example.com.
StarTrack welcomes applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders. Check out this short video to find out how we acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Custodians of the land which we operate on.
Ready to join a delivery network without equal?
Click apply now