- Competitive Salary
- Great Leaning and Development Opportunities Available
- The opportunity to advance your career into top level management
Sustain Healthcare Recruitment are currently looking for a hospital CEO/DON at a Private eye Hospital in Tasmania. The hospital has 3 operating theatres utilising the latest state-of-the-art equipment together with a fully equipped first and second stage recovery unit. Theatre facilities for dental procedures requiring general anaesthesia are also performed in the safe and controlled environment of the hospital.
- Deliver clinical leadership and operational management in a highly autonomous environment to support and meet the business objectives.
- To organize and oversee all clinical operations
- Accountable for ensuring there is a sturdy Clinical Governance system and quality and safety framework
- In charge of the overall Credentialing system of staff
- The ideal goal is to provide an environment of superiority that will support everyone.
- Current relevant AHPRA Registration
- Post graduate qualification in nursing and/or a tertiary qualification in management
- Minimum 5 years post graduate nursing experience
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience in a position equivalent to, or more senior than, nursing unit manager
- Knowledge of and adherence to the 8 NSQHS Standards as appropriate
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations Acts, regulations and other relevant statutory obligations
- Knowledge of contemporary risk management strategies which are effective in promoting and ensuring safe patient care
- Knowledge of the regulation of health care professionals
- Knowledge of Accreditation Requirements under ACHS EQuIP5, or ISO
- Looking to move into a DON role from a NUM
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to learn more about this role, please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to talking with you!!