Are you looking for General Practitioner jobs in an established busy practice in Tasmania?
- 4 GPs
- Full time nursing support
- Medical Director software
- Independently owned
- High patient demand
- Onsite pathology, dietitian, audiologist and podiatrist
- Online booking (via Health Engine)
- Two, well-equipped treatment rooms
- Part time option available
Launceston is a riverside city in northern Tasmania, Australia. It's famed for the Cataract Gorge, with panoramic views, walking trails, sculpted gardens and a chairlift.
- Great schools
- Daily direct flights to Melbourne and Sydney
- Near shopping centre
- Location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP PEP Stand Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream
- Eligible for components of ACRRM Independent Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a non VR GP looking to relocate to Tasmania, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call:
0412 203 186