Are you a VR or non-VR GP looking for work in Tasmania's gateway to the north west?
Devonport is a busy coastal city in Tasmania's north where the Spirit of Tasmania docks on its voyage to and from Melbourne.
- Established for 25 years
- Home to 7 GP's
- Full nursing support
- 10 consult rooms with 2 treatment rooms
- Open 9-5 Mon-Fri
- Bulk Billing
- Potential for high income and busy patient base
- Currently closed to new patients due to patient demand
- Pathology onsite
- Eligible MDRAP, RACGP PEP Standard Stream & RACGP PEP Specialist Stream
- Eligible for components of ACRRM Independent Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
- Bonded Medical Scholars can apply
- Ample parking
- Pharmacy next door
- Devonport enjoys river, ocean and mountain views and is close to some of Tasmania's best natural places, including stunning Cradle Mountain.
This is an opportunity to work in a stunning setting whilst earning a high income.
For further information and to organize a time to speak with the staff , please call:
0412 203 186