Your new company
This National and well-established company pride themselves on providing high quality products for their clients. Aligned with a large manufacturer that has grown well in recent years, this company sits under a broad network of well-known organisations. Due to an increase in demand, they are looking for an outstanding individual to join the warehousing team on a temporary basis with the opportunity of perm basis .
Your new role
You will report to the Warehouse Manager and become a member of the Stores team. You will be responsible for:
• Handling, sorting, labelling, placing incoming goods into stores
• Unloading and loading stock (including from containers)
• Operating a forklift to lift, place and remove items
• Maintaining a clean store
What you'll need to succeed
• Forklift licence with proven experience
• Good levels of physical fitness
• Previous experience in a Stores role
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a well-established, market leading company that offers training, development and career advancement.
• Temp to Permanent Role
• Competitive hourly rate
• Supportive Team Environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jordyn.Owen@hays.com.au , or call 0872214163 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2617907