Assistant Specialist Manager
About the role
As the Assistant Specialist Manager, you will support the Specialist Manager to ensure the effective running of the Rail Brisbane Branch, provide coaching and feedback to the Branch team to ensure customer service standards, front desk operations, and equipment maintenance are all actioned to Kennards Standards.
This role requires you to:
- Supervise and delegate daily duties, and have overall responsibility for the Branch at times when the Branch Manager is absent.
- Ensuring effective front desk operations and branch administration requirements are met
- Managing equipment maintenance and workshop standards and ensuring that all gear meets Kennards standards and available as needed for our customers
- Opening and closing of the Branch as required
- Completing training and development activities to improve performance and update your skills and capabilities;
- Rostering and staff supervision
- Previous retail operation management experience required minimum 2 years.
- Proven track record of people management including performance, training and coaching
- Outstanding customer service skills including demonstrated ability to role model customer service standards to others and positively manage customer complaints
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify root causes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A COVID-19 vaccination is preferred for this role as Kennards Hire operates as part of the construction industry in QLD and our customer sites may require this.
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Simply hit the Apply Now button and we look forward to talking with you!