Calling all hospo managers! We’re on the hunt to find Assistant Restaurant Managers to lead our team in Fremantle.
What’s in it for you?
- When you join Grill’d, you join a family where being yourself is highly advised, quirks and all
- We’re flexible – we know that life exists outside of work. Whether you’re studying part time, play sport or have family commitments, we’re here to support you
- We provide endless opportunities. Gain new skills, become a manager, get a diploma, own a restaurant, launch a new marketing campaign — the sky’s the limit
- We care a lot. We care about our community, our planet, and most importantly our teams. We’re always looking to challenge the status quo and look for like-minded people to join us
- High energy, high reward. We’re not for the faint hearted and our restaurants are constantly buzzing. You’ll be surrounded by positive energy and an awesome team
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will lead and mentor a large team of enthusiastic team members to deliver great burgers along with an awesome customer experience!
- Leading, supporting, and managing your team on a day-to-day basis. You will be working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping out on the floor - We all work together as one team, to ensure our guests have an amazing experience.
- Focusing on product quality, customer experience, processes, training, safety, and employee experience.
- Helping your team with meeting sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coaching team members by delivering workshops and online training.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to ensure food quality and customer satisfaction are kept to a high standard.
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager with managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets, and KPI’s.
What we look for?
- Previous leadership experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment – this could be QSR, Hotels, Bars, Pubs, Cafes or Restaurants (and anything in between)
- Proven leadership and coaching ability – someone who leads from the front and sets a great example for their team
- Someone who prides themselves on a customer first approach and empowers their team to do the same
- Someone who brings the positive vibes to their restaurants and creates a high energy, high reward environment
As a hospitality business you will be required to work a combination of shifts including weekends and public holidays. However we don't have any overnights!
If you want to know more about life at Grill'd check us out here - https://careers.grilld.com.au/
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
Joining Grill’d means you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.