Beaurepaires. More driven.
We are looking for positive, energised people who are eager to uncover new opportunities, grow the business and engage with the local community.
You don’t need to have tyre industry experience as you will be trained on the job. You will be passionate about providing excellence in customer services whether that is in store or through carrying out a service on our customer’s vehicle in the workshop. You will also be someone who;
• Champions a safe working environment
• Leads by example and enjoys helping others to achieve their goals
• Sets and achieves sales targets and goals
• Has great time management skills and can organise others
• Mechanically minded and enjoys hands-on physical work
• Holds a current driver’s license
About the Role
This is a varied role serving customers and managing the operations of the store. Together with the Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Achieving store sales targets
• Maintaining a safe working environment
• In store customer enquiries and bookings
• Tyre fitting and balancing in the workshop
• Allocation of workshop activity within the team
• Store administration including daily banking, invoicing
What’s on Offer
Working for a trusted national company brings the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career. We offer:
• Career pathways into store management, field sales roles, contact centre and office support roles
• Goodyear Women’s Network
• On-the-job training and development opportunities
• Competitive salary and sales bonus
• Tyre discounts for you and your family
• All workshop tools provided
We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people regardless of their gender identity and expression, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability, and age.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks such as working rights and medical checks.
Beaurepaires is one of the largest tyre retailers in Australia, with around 130 stores that are company-owned and operated by Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd, a proud subsidiary of the Global Goodyear Group. For more information about Beaurepaires products and services, go to www.beaurepaires.com.au.