FORMER AFL players and Tasmanian State League coaches Sam Lonergan and Tom Couch will host a clinic next Thursday.
The respective Launceston and North Launceston bosses and senior players will run children aged 10 to 16 years through a four-hour skills and knowledge session at Riverside’s Windsor Park.
Couch, the son of late Geelong Brownlow Medallist Paul Couch, played three matches for Melbourne, while Lonergan represented Essendon and Richmond on a combined 81 occasions from 2006 to 2013.
The school holidays clinic costs $50 per child, which includes operational costs, lunch, drinks and snacks.
For more information call the Northern Bombers’ Peta Reitsema on 0456 229 699.
FAST FOOTY FACTS
- WHAT: Football clinic with Sam Lonergan and Tom Couch.
- WHEN: Thursday, July 20. 9.30am to 2pm.
- WHERE: Windsor Park, Riverside.
- COST: $50 per child, includes clinic, lunch, drinks and snacks.
- BOOKING: www.trybooking.com/297551