Six dangerous traffic sites in Tasmania are being recommended for black sport funding by the RACT.
The recommendations are part of a commitment by the RACT to improve road safety, and reduce crashes and trauma on the state’s roads.
The six locations identified for funding under the 2016/17 Australian Black Spot Program are:
- Channel Highway between Howden Road and bridge at North West Bay River;
- Intersection of King Street and Sandy Bay Road, Sandy Bay;
- Intersection at Hobart Road and Relbia Road, Relbia;
- Hagley Station Lane, Hagley;
- Bass Highway intersections at Wynyard; and
- Bass Highway at Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm, Elizabeth Town.